Thursday, June 25, 2015

Runaway robot rampage

I had just finished inventing my new creation,I call it Moto the robo.
Robo is short for robot.
It looked around with curiosity like a dog without a bone.
It was made for mowing so I could get some more pocket money for my new gps.
I activated my Moto Robo But there was a miscalculation, I,had forgot to screw In a bolt to tell moto what grass was but it was to late.
I had already activated my Moto.
So I went back to my shed to watch and learn.
All of a sudden I heard a large scream in the distance. So I left to see what all the racket was.
" ahh" my sons hair hasn't been cut this good since his sweet sixteen. But on the other Side of the Road it was a different story.
The Moto had jeopardised the Brownies family.
They had kicked it and that made the Moto the Robo malfunction, by banging against the wall and cutting anything in his way.
Until I ran up at full speed like the wind, and turned it off completely.
After that I returned back home and started to mow the lawns.
It was going to be a long day.
By Mya.😉

No comments:

Post a Comment